Registration and Submission
1. All submitted articles to the conference will be reviewed using a blind-peer review process.
2. Authors must follow the submission guidelines provided for abstract and full paper submission to be considered for the review process.
3. The similarity score of the article must be under 20% to be considered for the review process.
4. Conference committee will decide the acceptance of the submitted articles based on the review results.
5. Authors must submit their full papers before the due date.
The following are the steps that you need to follow in the process of submitting articles and registering yourself in Conference on International Issues in Business and Economics Research 2019:
A. Registration and Abstract Submission
1. Make sure the abstract that you will submit is in accordance with the guidelines provided. You can submit articles in DOC and DOCX formats. (download abstract guidelines)
2. Fill out registration form correctly and completely.
3. Make sure you choose the right contributions in the registration form, because each contribution has different requirements in registering and submitting articles,
– For applicants who register as postgraduate presenter, you are asked to upload your student ID card in JPG or PDF formats.
– For applicants who register as second paper, you have to enter the first paper title correctly.
4. Notification of accepted abstract will be sent via registered email
B. Full Paper Submission
C. Payment and Confirmation
You can upload payment confirmation in JPG or PDF format.
Yogi : +62 856 4955 0518
Januar : +62 812 3054 1583
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org