Conference on International Issues in Business and Economics Research 2019
We invite professional academicians, standard setters, business practitioners, and especially postgraduate researchers to join us at the Conference on International Issues in Business and Economics Research (CIIBER) 2019. CIIBER 2019 is the first conference held by Universitas Negeri Malang which collaborates professional discussion forum and postgraduate researcher colloquium in the field of Economics and Business.
The colloquium aims to provide opportunity for master and doctoral students from Indonesia and various countries to have a deep and critical discussion related to their research and current issues both on education and business practice. Education and business practices are mutually inclusive when the world changes along with the development of knowledge and technology. Each changing period brings up different issues to be criticized, synchronized and developed. Hence, this colloquium will provide sufficient opportunity for students to interact informally with other participants and the faculty.
1. Curriculum development for creativity in economics and business.
2. Emerging technologies in economics, business and education.
3. Management and Acceleration of economics and business school in a changing world.
4. Development of economics and business students’ competences.
5. Self-efficacy Enhancement as educators, practitioners and learners of economics and business in a changing world.
6. The critical issues of economics and business in a changing world.
Selected articles will be published as a proceeding of CIIBER in Atlantis Press. All proceedings on the Atlantis Press platform are open access and hence freely accessible for all to read. All Atlantis Press proceedings are published as volumes in a subject-specific series. Where applicable, we also take care that these proceedings are submitted to relevant indexation databases such as CPCI-S and CPCI-SSH (both part of Clarivate’s Web of Science), CNKI, Google Scholar, Scopus, etc. Note that Atlantis Press adheres to the ethical frameworks and guidelines to the IEEE Standards for conference ethics and quality control.
Selected articles will be considered and suggested for publication in:
1. Jurnal Dinamika Pendidikan
2. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi (JPE)
3. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan (JESP)
4. Journal of Accounting and Business Education (JABE)
5. Jurnal Pendidikan Bisnis dan Manajemen (JPBM)
Yogi : +62 856 4955 0518
Januar : +62 812 3054 1583
E-Mail : email@example.com